b-hebrew - [b-hebrew] Please unsubscribe me from this list

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: jmlineb AT comcast.net (John M. Linebarger)
  • To: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [b-hebrew] Please unsubscribe me from this list
  • Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 17:35:17 +0000

Dear Moderator:

Reluctantly, I must ask you to unsubscribe me from this list. It is
painfully evident that you are either unwilling or unable to exercise your
responsibility as moderator, despite repeated requests from several list
members.

When you are willing and able to exercise your responsibility as moderator
and regain control of this list, please resubscribe me.

Sincerely,

John M. Linebarger, PhD (Computer Science)
Sandia National Laboratories
Albuquerque, NM, USA