b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] When Did Lot Get to Zoar?

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "K Randolph" <kwrandolph AT gmail.com>
  • To: "b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org" <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] When Did Lot Get to Zoar?
  • Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 10:03:24 -0700

James:
I agree with you and I tried ignoring him, only to find his booklets
clogging my mailbox time after time. I think it is past time that the
moderators banish him from the group.

At least in his last message to me he admitted that the Hebrew reading of
the text will cause his whole house of cards to collapse.

Karl W. Randolph.