b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] how many time reish has a dagesh?

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Yodan" <yodan AT yodanco.com>
  • To: "'David Hamuel'" <davidhamuel AT sbcglobal.net>, <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] how many time reish has a dagesh?
  • Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2008 13:20:26 -0700

Thanks, David. I'm looking for the total number of Reish with dots inside,
i.e. dagesh or any kind. A dehik is a type of dagesh. Technically, it's a
type of dagesh hazak, even though the reason for this dagesh and its
functionality are unlike that of dagesh hazak. So, I'd including this in the
count.

Rivka

YODAN Publishing

P.O. Box 60655