b-hebrew - [b-hebrew] Needs help

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Olivier Randrianjaka <rev_oli AT hotmail.com>
  • To: <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [b-hebrew] Needs help
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 18:25:13 +0800

Hi my name is Olivier!!

I need help from you, I am preparing the topic for my PhD reserch. I want to
focus my research on a difficult or controversial Hebrew word or expression,
I mean something like hapax legomenon or word or expression whose meaning is
still unclear and still under scholar debate.

I have browsed in the so-called The Semantics of Ancient Hebrew Database
project (SAHD) but couldn't find anything relevant. So please if you have
something to suggest don't hesitate to contact me at my rev_oli AT hotmail.com.

Best regards.

Olivier
Sur Windows Live Ideas, découvrez en exclusivité de nouveaux services en
ligne... si nouveaux qu'ils ne sont pas encore sortis officiellement sur le
marché !
http://ideas.live.com