b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] b-hebrew Digest, Vol 64, Issue 25 sabbath

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "thebodyofjesusthenazoraion AT juno.com" <thebodyofjesusthenazoraion AT juno.com>
  • To: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] b-hebrew Digest, Vol 64, Issue 25 sabbath
  • Date: Thu, 8 May 2008 16:18:50 GMT

I am a Nzr Olam or Nzr Aion,(branch for this age) a Christian, I have set
aside the Sabbath as
a day of rest since my early 20's, I am now 61. I have studied and prayed for
insight about this command most of my life. I have heard 40 years of
argument's on this command. I would like to share what I believe G-D has
shown me. In the beginning evening and morning was the first day. When does
evening and morning meet at 12:00 noon. So the first day was evening and
morning, evening being 12:00 noon Sunday and 12:00 noon Saturday, as it is,
still, today around the World. So Sabbath would be 12:00 noon evening
Saturday and 12:00 noon Friday (the end) on each side of the world.
Which would explain why G-D started with evening.
That is my understanding. Both Jews and Gentiles are right.
Eva Ritsema
Click here for great custom garage plans!
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2111/fc/Ioyw6iiewzCzfprHgsDwAIbiK5NvTomCl3VT90uj5rL9TNuC3cBVyK/?count=1234567890

  • Re: [b-hebrew] b-hebrew Digest, Vol 64, Issue 25 sabbath, thebodyofjesusthenazoraion AT juno.com, 05/08/2008