b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Review of Reader's Hebrew Bible

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "James Spinti" <JSpinti AT Eisenbrauns.com>
  • To: "Nathan Smith" <ndansmith AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Review of Reader's Hebrew Bible
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2008 10:33:44 -0500

Nathan,

It is the same material as the Greek Reader's Bible--Italian Duo-Tone, which
is basically a fake leather.

James
James Spinti
Marketing Director, Book Sales Division
Eisenbrauns, Good books for over 30 years
jspinti at eisenbrauns dot com
Web: http://www.eisenbrauns.com
<https://hplh301/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.eisenbrauns.com>
Phone: 574-269-2011 ext 226