b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Furili Peer Review

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: David Kummerow <farmerjoeblo AT hotmail.com>
  • To: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Furili Peer Review
  • Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 11:06:39 +1100

There's also this one:

Hayes, Elizabeth R. 2007. Review of Rolf J. Furuli, A New Understanding of the Verbal System of Classical Hebrew: An Attempt to Distinguish between Semantic and Pragmatic Factors. Hebrew Studies 48: 359-362.

Regards,
David Kummerow.

To all:

Some time ago on b-hebrew Yitzhak Sapir questioned the quality of Rolf Furuli's doctoral dissertation without having read it, and he found it suspicious that no peer reviews had occurred. I thought I might bring it to the list's attention that the first review has appeared (http://www.bookreviews.org).

Edward Andrews

Liberty University

Lynchburg, Virginia