b-hebrew - [b-hebrew] meteg

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Yigal Levin <leviny1 AT mail.biu.ac.il>
  • To: b-hebrew <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [b-hebrew] meteg
  • Date: Sun, 05 Aug 2007 09:50:05 +0300

Dear Raoul,

It does sometime happen, that no-one who feels that he or she is able to answer a question has the time to do so at a particular moment (or even a month!). Please remember that we all have "real lives", we all have jobs, travel, go on holiday and so on. Sometime a question gets lost in the heat of another discussion. There is no shame in re-posting a question if no-one has answered.

Yigal Levin

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dr Raoul Comninos" <capechurch AT gmail.com>