b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Taw added to Verbs

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: kgraham0938 AT comcast.net
  • To: Brak <Brak AT neo.rr.com>, b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Taw added to Verbs
  • Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 01:36:30 +0000

Hey Brak, the 3 rd feminine singular prefix pronoun looks the same as the 2nd
masculine singular prefix pronoun. So it is not "and you said the woman..."
it is "and she said." The prefix is referring to the woman.

So when you put it all together it is "and the woman said..."

--
Kelton Graham
KGRAHAM0938 AT comcast.net

From: Brak <Brak AT neo.rr.com>