b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Nefesh - Breath or Breather

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "George Athas" <george.athas AT moore.edu.au>
  • To: <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Nefesh - Breath or Breather
  • Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 07:35:27 +1000

I think we can all see that "Brak" is in fact John Steven. We should be
prepared for people to have email addresses which do not correspond to their
actual names. Consider it a cyber-version of a Post Office Box. The only
protocol about this that we have on B-Hebrew is that people sign their
actual name to their messages. We also encourage them to give a locator tag
(city or institution), though this is not compulsory.

I trust we can get over the initial confusion here so that we can
concentrate on the real Hebrew issues.

PS - You can avoid mutliple recipients when you 'reply all' by simply
editing the "to" field in the email. Only takes a second.

Best Regards,

GEORGE ATHAS
Fellow Chairman, B-Hebrew
Moore Theological College (Sydney)