b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Congratulations Are In Order

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: davidfentonism AT aim.com
  • To: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Congratulations Are In Order
  • Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 23:04:50 -0400

Mazel Tov!

David Fenton
----------------------------
Gal. 27-29: For as many as have had a tevilah into Moshiach have clothed
yourselves with Moshiach. There is not Yehudi nor Yevani (Greek), there is
not eved (servant) nor ben chorin (freedman), there is not zachar (male) nor
nekevah (female), for you are all echad in Moshiach Yehoshua/Yeshua. And, if
you belong to Moshiach (YESHAYAH 53:10), then you are of the ZERAH of Avraham
Avinu, you are yoreshim (heirs) according to the havtachah (promise).