b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] how scholars debate controversial issues

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: David Kummerow <farmerjoeblo AT hotmail.com>
  • To: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] how scholars debate controversial issues
  • Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 09:03:52 +1000

Hi Rolf,

Correction -- I spent many hours on your dissertation!

See below for some clarifications etc:

Dear David,

I do not want to continue this discussion, but for the record I will say a
few things. Your comments below makes me wonder if you really have read my
dissertation, or if you just have rushed through it in a short time.