b-hebrew - [b-hebrew] Daniel 11:22

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "John B. Senterfitt" <millenia05 AT earthlink.net>
  • To: <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [b-hebrew] Daniel 11:22
  • Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 12:34:46 -0500

Seeing as how I am quite new to this endeavor I would appreciate it if I am
not acting according to b-hebrew protocol, that you let me know.

And so, assuming I am ok, I will go ahead and ask my question.

Is there any conceivable way that Daniel 11:22 and the last statement "also
prince of covenant" could be in reference to Messiah?

I know the verses before and after are obviously referring to the antichrist
but could it be that verse 22 is a nugget so easily overlooked?
John B. Senterfitt