b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Text available for statistical study ?

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Alexander Oldernes <alexander AT oldernes.no>
  • To: Tony Bowden <bhebrew AT tmtm.com>
  • Cc: b-hebrew <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Text available for statistical study ?
  • Date: Mon, 08 May 2006 22:57:04 +0200

At http://faithofgod.net/davar/ you will find an application named Davar.

Version 2 includes Hebrew-English dictionary, OnlineBible and Brown-Driver-Briggs lexicons, Biblia Hebraica Stuttgartensia, Aleppo Old Testament, King James version of the Holy Bible, Tyndale translation, Hebrew New Testament (Delitzsch) and Jewish Koren Old Testament.

Beta version 3 includes Biblia Hebraica, Textus Receptus Greek NT (with Strongs and morphology), King James Version Bible (with Strongs), Brown-Driver-Briggs Hebrew-English lexicon (abridged), Internet Public Domain Greek Lexicon (with Strongs), Internet Public Domain Hebrew Lexicon (with Strongs), Hebrew - English dictionary, audio book Ecclesiastes in Hebrew in MP3 format.

I've peeked at beta 3, and it looks nice.

Alexander Oldernes
Norway

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tony Bowden" <bhebrew AT tmtm.com>