b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Full Signatures

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: M bauer <tnaswg AT yahoo.com>
  • To: George Athas <george.athas AT moore.edu.au>, b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Full Signatures
  • Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 16:16:39 -0800 (PST)

For the record and in compliance with Dr. Athas'
request. I am Marc Bauer. I was graduated with honors
from the then College of Great Falls, Great Falls MT
USA with a baccalaurate. I have been a lay subscriber
to the JBL and BASOR and their sibling scholarly and
popular publications. I am a practicing Lutheran
Evangelical Lutheran Church in America for the past 10
years. I remain a sceptic, occasional atheist and
sincere agnostic. Atheist whenever Jerry Falwell or
Pat Robertson (of 700 Club infamy) [please allow my
views here] are mentioned. I have been attending the
local Reform Judaism Congregation Aitz Chaim for the
past 10+ years as a guest. I did apply for membership
therein, but they figured I needed to convert.

Hope this suffices. More offlist at your convenience.

Marc Bauer
bookkeeper

--- George Athas <george.athas AT moore.edu.au> wrote:

> Hi Members!
>
> Just a reminder that at the end of any message you
> post to B-Hebrew you
> should include a full signature. This means you
> should give your name (not
> just initials), and preferably also some indication
> of where in the world
> you are

t(NA)swg = The Guide I use for Working The Steps. Obscure but never obsolete.