b-hebrew - [b-hebrew] Edit Replies

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "George Athas" <george.athas AT moore.edu.au>
  • To: <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [b-hebrew] Edit Replies
  • Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 12:35:16 +1100

Hi members!

This is just a friendly reminder that we all need to edit our replies to
other posts. Most of us have a feature in our email interface which
automatically quotes in full the post we are replying to. Most of the time,
the full quotation is unnecessary. We should be mindful, therefore, of
unnecessarily clogging up other people's email with unnecessarily large
messages. Furthermore, unedited replies make the archives very difficult to
wade through. I know I have been guilty of it in the past, and need to be
reminded it of -- hence this reminder to all.

Best Regards,

GEORGE ATHAS
Fellow Chairman, B-Hebrew
Moore Theological College
1 King St, Newtown NSW 2042, Australia
george.athas AT moore.edu.au
Ph: (+61 2) 9577 9774.

  • [b-hebrew] Edit Replies, George Athas, 03/19/2006