b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Psalms 68

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Herman Meester <crazymulgogi AT gmail.com>
  • To: Peter Kirk <peter AT qaya.org>
  • Cc: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Psalms 68
  • Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 06:40:13 +0100

Hi Peter,
By the way, have you been giving any thoughts lately to the
wayyiqtol/article etc. theories? Discussing the subject in Dutch with
a disbeliever student in Holland, who, in sharp contrast to you, is a
rather stubborn and conservative supporter of the "*han-theory", I
"found" a few "new" arguments that the original definite article is
only the gemination, in Arabic at least. I lost track a little of what
I had been telling, so if you're not tired of the subject, let me know
if you're interested and I'll post it online.
And I can well imagine that I did tire you, just tell me so frankly ;)
regards
Herman