b-hebrew - [b-hebrew] Judaica searchable CD Rom?

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Jace Broadhurst" <jace.broadhurst AT aimint.net>
  • To: <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [b-hebrew] Judaica searchable CD Rom?
  • Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2005 14:45:55 -0500

I am in the market for several things and you all may be the best suited to
give me advice.
Searchable CDs of Judaica (Hebrew/Aramaic and English)
Talmud (both if possible),
Midr (Tanh at least but Rab has some cool additions)
and Tg (at least onk, Ps-J and Neofiti).
I see that Davka has Soncino classics at under $400.00 and
this included Midrash Rabbah and Bab Talmud as well as Zohar. Have you used
this and is it worthwhile? Is it or any others you suggest very user
friendly? What about for the Targums? Any help you can give would be great.
Thanks
Jace