b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] online targums

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Ken Penner" <pennerkm AT mcmaster.ca>
  • To: "'Gene Gardner'" <g_gardner1234 AT yahoo.com>, <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] online targums
  • Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 17:09:22 -0300

For Jonathan, I think you are looking for
http://www.drsbrady.com/ntcs/pj/psjon.htm
The DSS Bible is worth having, though written for a popular audience; it's
by the top scholars in the field.

Ken Penner, McMaster/DSS
Dead Sea Scrolls scholars' list owner,
http://mailman.McMaster.CA/mailman/listinfo/g-megillot