b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Author of the torah

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Dave Washburn <dwashbur AT nyx.net>
  • To: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Author of the torah
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2005 11:15:19 -0600

That's hardly the only argument necessary. Unbroken tradition from then down
to "modern" times attributes it to him, and must be taken into account. And
there are more references in the Torah to him writing down what he was told,
and none of them say he merely "scrawled a few things."

--
Dave Washburn
http://www.nyx.net/~dwashbur