b-hebrew - [b-hebrew] Repairs if your Internet Explore (or Avant browser) was damaged by Netscape 8.

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Christopher V. Kimball" <mail AT cvkimball.com>
  • To: b-hebrew <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>, "Christopher V. Kimball" <mail AT cvkimball.com>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: [b-hebrew] Repairs if your Internet Explore (or Avant browser) was damaged by Netscape 8.
  • Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 16:44:09 -0400

*
Downloading Netscape 8 ruined Internet Explorer's display of the Unicode/XML Tanach on my system for the last week.
"kenbodensteiner" posted a repair on the webmasterworld.com bulletin board. (http://www.webmasterworld.com/forum26/162-1-10.htm#msg5) If you're experiencing problems with Internet Explorer 6 (or the Avant browser) because you downloaded Netscape 8, see this link or contact me off-list for easy repair instructions.*