b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Evidence for the Exodus

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Stephen Segall <segall AT umich.edu>
  • To: Brian Roberts <formoria AT carolina.rr.com>
  • Cc: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Evidence for the Exodus
  • Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2004 12:57:02 -0400 (EDT)

A detailed elaboration is given in my book "Understanding the Exodus and
Other Mysteries of Jewish History" which you may be able to get in your
library or at www.etzhaimpress.com.

In short, there are no volcanic mountains in the Sinai Penninsula, but
there are volcanic mountains along the western coast of the Arabian
Penninsula. Mt. Sinai was one of these volcanic mountains.