b-hebrew - [b-hebrew] Ugaritic

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Jonatha Mosebach <semiticfreak AT yahoo.com>
  • To: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [b-hebrew] Ugaritic
  • Date: Sat, 1 May 2004 07:24:15 +0100 (BST)

Has anyone ever studied Ugaritic? Has anyone ever bought a Ugaritic grammar?
Has anyone ever Taught Ugaritic? I am very interested in studying
Ugaritic. If anyone has an old Ugaritic grammar that they could avail me of
would be a huge blessing? Additionally, If anyone who has learned it or
taught it could be a mentor to me that would be a huge benefit to me so that
I can get to learn this absolutly beautiful and necessary language in the
field of Semitics

Todah Raba Bashem Yeshua HaMashiach