b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Hebrew-French Lexicon

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "emmanuel.le4" <emmanuel.le4 AT wanadoo.fr>
  • To: <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>, "Lee Roy Martin" <lmartin AT vol.com>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Hebrew-French Lexicon
  • Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 07:57:56 +0200

Weingreen's "a practical Grammar for classical Hebrew" is in French: "Hebreu
Biblique Methode elementaire".
Other publications:
Lexicons:
Dictionnaire de la Bible Hebraique Ennery M.
Dictionnaire Hebreu-Francais Sander Ph et Trenel I.
Dictionnaire d'hebreu et d'arameen Biblique Reymond Ph.
Introductions:
Cours d'hebreu Biblique Pegon D.
Grammaire Hebraique Abregee Touzard J.

I'm sorry I can't give more details on the publishers, I don't own these
books, but found them in a catalogue, and they don't give the publishers and
ISBN. Try http://www.librairiechretienne.com/ for some of them, or the
French Bible Society.

Yours

Emmanuel Durand