b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] testing

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Dora Smith" <villandra AT austin.rr.com>
  • To: <paul AT smcfm.org>, "b-hebrew list" <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] testing
  • Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2004 01:09:06 -0500

I hope it's alright to post this to the list - no apparent reason it should
have been private. In fact, I bet the second of Paul's posts is the same
one to the list.

I checked and I don't have encoding set to UTF-8, had it set to soemthing
else. So I jsut fixed that - let's try again. If this doesn't work I
should probably remove and reinstall Hebrew - though I think the key board I
have installed is keyman.

ששששננננגגגגשששש

Yours,
Dora Smith