b-hebrew - [b-hebrew] Submerged Reef (map of) Red Sea Crossing Site ?

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Walter R. Mattfeld" <mattfeld12 AT charter.net>
  • To: <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [b-hebrew] Submerged Reef (map of) Red Sea Crossing Site ?
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2004 07:51:35 -0500

Regarding the "submerged reef" that the Russian scientists speculate may be
the site of the Red Sea Crossing- I believe I can be of some help. My maps
of the Red Sea Crossing reveal this submerged anomaly. The reef extends on
the west side of the Red Sea from a headland called Ras el-Blebish (east of
Gebel Attaka) to a headland on the east side of the Sea called Gad el-Markab
(north of Ayun Musa, "the well of Moses") on the 1856 German map of Suez.
Cf. the following url if interested :

http://www.bibleorigins.net/ExodusRedSeaCrossingMap.html

Regards, Walter
Walter Reinhold Warttig Mattfeld y de la Torre, M.A. Ed.
mattfeld12 AT charter.net
www.bibleorigins.net

  • [b-hebrew] Submerged Reef (map of) Red Sea Crossing Site ?, Walter R. Mattfeld, 01/25/2004