b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] B-Hebrew Transliteration.

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Polycarp66 AT aol.com
  • To: jsgentry AT bellsouth.net, b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] B-Hebrew Transliteration.
  • Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2003 02:49:43 EST

In a message dated 12/19/2003 12:54:24 AM Eastern Standard Time,
jsgentry AT bellsouth.net writes:

> I'm new to the list and want to know the ASCII transliteration scheme
> currently being used by B-Hebrew.

__________

At one time there was a transliteration scheme which was posted on the
information page. I no longer see it there. I have pasted it below. My own
personal idiosyncracy with regard to this is to make the consonants caps and
the
vowels lower case.

Consonants
Aleph ) or '