b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] "Hosanna in the highest" in Hebrew?

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Jason Hare" <jason AT hareplay.com>
  • To: "Noam Eitan" <noameitan AT yahoo.com>, "B-Hebrew" <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] "Hosanna in the highest" in Hebrew?
  • Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 23:30:05 -0600

I think we may be a bit on the edge with this post (and its response), but I
just wanted to take a moment to say THANKS to Noam. I was trying to think of
the festival where Hoshana is used because I remember that we say it at some
point, but I couldn't remember where. I will look this up in my siddur when
I think of it next. Thanks for the pointer. (And off-point, I do agree with
your supposition, but that's not appropriate to argue on this list.) ;-)

Best regards,
Yonah Mishael ben Avraham (Jason Hare)
Missouri Southern State University