b-hebrew - [b-hebrew] Biblical studies and Hebrew in UK!

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Yousaf Sadiq <nbtp AT kastanet.org>
  • To: hebrew <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [b-hebrew] Biblical studies and Hebrew in UK!
  • Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 16:35:40 +0500

Dear all,

Greetings. Could you friends please help me identify bible colleges or
seminaries in UK where undergraduate courses are offered with especial focus
on Biblical Hebrew along with Exegesis and Theology.

I would specially like to know of those who runs semester system instead of
year, so if possible someone can apply for the upcoming semester and doesn't
need to wait for September/October the next year. If there are those who
are flexible, I would be interested to know.

Your response shall be appreciated.

Thanks,

Yousaf.

  • [b-hebrew] Biblical studies and Hebrew in UK!, Yousaf Sadiq, 09/30/2003