b-hebrew - RE: [b-hebrew] Food, OT, and theology

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Ken Penner" <pennerkm AT mcmaster.ca>
  • To: "'Kevin J. Boddecker'" <s_kboddecker AT pbu.edu>, <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: RE: [b-hebrew] Food, OT, and theology
  • Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2003 21:34:49 -0400

The only book that springs to mind regarding food in the Bible is Jane
Webster's INGESTING JESUS: Eating and Drinking in the Gospel of John,
(http://www.sbl-site.org/Publications/catalog/Webster_1589830466.pdf).

Ken Penner, M.C.S. (Regent College), M.A. (McMaster)
Ph.D. (cand.), Religious Studies,
Biblical Field (Early Judaism major)
McMaster University
Hamilton, Canada