b-hebrew - [b-hebrew] Re: [B-Greek] idiom

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "spyropoulos constandinos" <spyrcon AT otenet.gr>
  • To: "Hanna Paulouskaya" <aniapavl AT mail.ru>
  • Cc: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc: b-greek AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [b-hebrew] Re: [B-Greek] idiom
  • Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2003 09:15:02 -0800

For those who may be interested in:

Hebrew to Hebrew Lexicon:

www.ravmilim.co.il

Greek to Greek Lexicon (AND A FINE GREEK TO ENGLISH/ENGLISH TO GREEK
DICTIONARY)

1. For Ancient - Classical - Biblical Greek:

www.magenta.gr

2. For current (Modern) Greek:

Plenty of them in Greece (just visit the www.in.gr)

God bless

Con, Athens, Greece

SPYROPOYLOS Constandinos

Athens, Greece

Apart from those, wonderful Greek and Hebrew Lexicons exist (are
incorporated) in the well - known Bible softwares like www.Bibleworks.com or
www.oaktree.com or Grammcord institute etc. I do not play a money role for
them but I happy to use the first two of them. They are really excellent
Bibleworks tools