b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] ignorance

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "spyropoulos constandinos" <spyrcon AT otenet.gr>
  • To: Sψren Holst <sh AT teol.ku.dk>
  • Cc: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] ignorance
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 12:05:53 -0800

Dear friends,

Greetings to all of you from Athens, Greece

Soren, Copenhagen wrote:

> I'm stuck over an abbreviation in a Hebrew article: ayin"nun-tet. I've
tried
> the Alcalay dictionary and the abbreviation lists of a few books I
happened
> to have lying around, but to no avail.

So am I. I can find nothing also in the AVRAAM EVEN SHOSHAN Lexicons
(Publishng house of Kiryat Sefer - Jerusalem). If something found by someone
please drop us a line.

Particylarly to Mr. Soren, Copenhagen:

Do you know anything about the web sites of the Massada Publishing House
(Lexicons of Alcalay) and the Publishing House of the Kiryat Sefer (Lexicons
of AVRAAM EVEN SHOSHAN)? I cannot locate them on the web. If you know
something about them please email me off the list. Thanks in advance for any
kind of help.

Best wishes to all of you.
Con,
Athens, Greece