b-hebrew - Not receiving mail

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Richard Burks <rwburks AT flash.net>
  • To: Biblical Hebrew <b-hebrew AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Not receiving mail
  • Date: Mon, 09 Dec 2002 00:29:12 -0600

To the modirator of this site:

For the last month or so I have not received any emails from this site.
When I try to log on to the web site, I receive a message that the password
I am using is no good. So I have requested twice that the site send me my
password via email ... It has told me twice that it has done so but I never
received an email.

Is there something wrong with my account ... Or how do I start receiving
the automatic mailings again.

Regards,

Bill Burks

  • Not receiving mail, Richard Burks, 12/09/2002