b-hebrew - Re: [b-greek] Re: Accordance software

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "spyropoulos constandinos" <spyrcon AT otenet.gr>
  • To: "Mick Matousek" <mick AT harborbiblechurch.org>, <b-greek AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu>
  • Cc: <b-hebrew AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: [b-greek] Re: Accordance software
  • Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 08:53:24 -0700

Accordance Bible Software runs on the Macintosh platform. But for those of
you who are using a Windows-based machine, there is hope! We have put
together the various parts necessary to install a Mac emulator on your
Windows PC. Before you shake your head and move on, I can testify after
using the emulator for saeveral years (on my Dell 266MHz laptop) that it
runs smoothly, and it runs Accordance wonderfully! And here's the good news:
IT'S FREE! We're only asking for $10 shipping and handling. The emulator
comes with full instructions for installation, and TorahResource.com is
ready to help you with technical questions and problems. We even plan (in
the near future) to add helpful hints on this page for using Accordance to
its full capacity. And don't think we are on the payroll of Accordance Bible
Software! No, we just use Accordance Bible Software so much in our research
and consider it such an important tool, we are doing all we can to make it
useable for all of you, even those who use a Windows machine.

> >Emulator software from...? Go to www.oaksoft.com

spyropoulos constandinos

Athens, Greece

spyrcon AT otenet.gr