b-hebrew - Re: Shelamzion in Qumran

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: RGmyrken AT aol.com
  • To: b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: Shelamzion in Qumran
  • Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 23:58:41 EDT

The paper is found at the Orion web site
http://orion.mscc.huji.ac.il/
Once you reach the main site, click on Papers, then look up Tal (the papers
are in alphabetical order) and click on his article.

Best regards,
Russell Gmirkin

> I would like to cite from:
>
> Ilan, Tal. "Shelamzion in Qumran: New Insights." In Historical
Perspectives:
> From the Hasmoneans to Bar Kokhba in Light of the Dead Sea Scrolls.
> Proceedings of the Fourth International Symposium of the Orion Center for
> the Study of the Dead Sea Scrolls and Associated Literature, 27-31 January
> 1999, eds. David Goodblatt, Avital Pinnick, and Daniel R. Schwartz, 57-68.
> STDJ 37. Leiden: Brill, 2001.
>
> But of course the project is due Thursday so I havenĀ¹t time to acquire a
> copy through our library. I wonder if a citable version is available online
> somewhere?
>
> If you can help, thanks,
>
> Pat Power
> Arizona State University
>
> papower AT cox.net

  • Shelamzion in Qumran, Patricia Power, 10/21/2002
    • <Possible follow-up(s)>
    • Re: Shelamzion in Qumran, RGmyrken, 10/22/2002