b-hebrew - 5 or 6 kids?

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Bryan Rocine" <brocine AT earthlink.net>
  • To: "b-hebrew" <b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: 5 or 6 kids?
  • Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2002 15:50:11 -0400

B-xaverim:

Zach Cullen, a seventh grader in my school, runs a weekly
trivia contest for fellow students, but he has written a
question for which we may have to resort to the HEBREW of 1
Sam 2:21--ki paqad yhvh 'et xanna vattahar vatteled shloshah
banim ushtey banot--to get a correct answer: How many
children did Hannah have?

Zach would love to hear from you scholars on the issue (It
would be very exciting for him to know where you are writing
from or where you may teach). Thanks from us both.

Shalom,
Bryan

B. M. Rocine
Associate Pastor
Living Word Church
6101 Court St. Rd.
Syracuse, NY 13206

(office) 315-437-6744
(home) 315-445-3085

  • 5 or 6 kids?, Bryan Rocine, 10/02/2002