b-hebrew - Balaam's Kittim Oracle - revisted

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "" <peterg45 AT excite.com>
  • To: b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Balaam's Kittim Oracle - revisted
  • Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2002 22:54:00 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Group
Why can't we in this group have the professional honesty to just at times say, "We don't really know what this means or refers to", instead of dragging in all types of personal speculation? Exegetical speculation can very easily develop into tohu webohu.

PeterGordon45

Changed your e-mail? Keep your contacts! Use this free e-mail change of address service from Return Path. Register now!