b-hebrew - Basic Definitions

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Waldo Slusher" <waldoslusher AT yahoo.com>
  • To: b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Basic Definitions
  • Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2002 08:40:07 -0400

Just joined today and have been reading some of the earlier postings. Can
someone tell me where on the Internet I can get the basic definitions of
Hebrew Grammar terms. For example, Hebrew has a Perfect tense verb, I know
in Greek that is briefly glossed as "current state of a past action."
Where can I find such basic definitions for Hebrew terms? I understand
some terms cannot be BRIEFLY GLOSSED.

Many of thanks to you all for this list

Waldo Slusher
Calgary, AL

  • Basic Definitions, Waldo Slusher, 08/02/2002