b-hebrew - bibliog question: "Sefer Dov Sadan"

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Soren Holst <sh AT teol.ku.dk>
  • To: "'b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu'" <b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: bibliog question: "Sefer Dov Sadan"
  • Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2002 12:45:53 +0200

This is probably one for the Israelis on the list (or someone with a very
well stocked library):

Ze'ev Ben-Hayyim makes reference in the English translation of his Samaritan
grammar to having published an article on the tenses in Samaritan Hebrew in
"Sefer Dov Sadan", ed. S. Werses, Tel-Aviv 1977.

I can find no trace of this thing anywhere, and I've diligently searched the
on-line database of the Jewish National Library in Giv'at Ram, Jerusalem
(plus a few other Israeli libraries).

What am I doin' wrong? ... :-)

thanks in advance
Soren Holst