b-hebrew - Online Vulgate

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Jason A. Hare" <language_lover64801 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Online Vulgate
  • Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 17:51:52 -0500

I'm sorry to repeat a message that I just sent, but if someone on the list
uses the archives to access the conversations (rather than via e-mail), it
would be placed at the end of the LONG string on BR'. I figured that I
would start a new subject so that it will have its own name and will not
be passed over by prospective readers who are interested. ;-)

Vulgate home (use English book names):
http://bible.gospelcom.net/cgi-bin/bible?language=latin

Genesis 1.1 in specific:
http://bible.gospelcom.net/bible?passage=genesis+1:1&language=latin

You can replace "genesis+1:1" with any reference, using + to fill spaces.

1 Timothy 2:
http://bible.gospelcom.net/bible?passage=1+timothy+2&language=latin

Shalom,
Jason

  • Online Vulgate, Jason A. Hare, 03/28/2002