b-hebrew - Re: [yahwist] Breaking Ben Laden's Allah/Curses

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Bill Rice" <william_l_rice AT hotmail.com>
  • To: b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: [yahwist] Breaking Ben Laden's Allah/Curses
  • Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2001 14:00:51 +0000

"Our common ground for discussion is the scholarship of the Hebrew Bible, not the espousal or denial of its or any other beliefs."

I agree. The discussion should stick to Hebrew related topics.

Bill Rice
WILLIAM_L_RICE AT HOTMAIL.COM principal address
WILLIAM.L.RICE AT KP.ORG office email
WILLIAM_L_RICE AT CP.FULLER.EDU seminary address
* * *
May each of you be filled with lovingkindness,
May you be safe,
May you be well,
May you be peaceful and at ease,
May you be happy: