b-hebrew - Re: New list member

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Harry W. Jones" <hjbluebird AT aol.com>
  • To: b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: New list member
  • Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2001 13:11:35 -0400

Hi Everybody!

I'm new to the B-Hebrew List having just recently started studying
biblical Hebrew. Interestingly enough I have just found out from the
appendix of my large print NWT that the Waw Consecutive rule
is more of a theory than a fact. According to what is said in my NWT,
the translators didn't rely on it when the made their translation.
Would anybody know anything about this?

Sincerely,
Harry W. Jones
hjbluebird AT aol.com

  • Re: New list member, Harry W. Jones, 06/30/2001