b-hebrew - Yemenite and Ashkenazic Hebrew sound files - quest

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Tamar Zewi <tzewi AT research.haifa.ac.il>
  • To: Biblical Hebrew <b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Yemenite and Ashkenazic Hebrew sound files - quest
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2001 11:30:57

Dear colleagues,
I am looking for sound files that present samples of Yemenite and
Ashkenazic Hebrew pronunciation in reading the Torah or other
portions of the Bible. I need only files that are available for free use,
since I would like to integrate them into an Internet course I prepare
for my students on Hebrew Phonology at The University of Haifa.
Thanks in advance for your help,
Tamar Zewi

========
Dr. Tamar Zewi
Department of Hebrew Language
University of Haifa
Haifa 31905
Israel
Fax (H): 972-4-8251318
Tel (H): 972-4-8344570
http://research.haifa.ac.il/~tzewi

  • Yemenite and Ashkenazic Hebrew sound files - quest, Tamar Zewi, 06/19/2001