b-hebrew - RE: Is this a rock or not? I Would like to know

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Dan Wagner <Dan.Wagner AT datastream.net>
  • To: Biblical Hebrew <b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: Is this a rock or not? I Would like to know
  • Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2001 16:32:39 -0500

[SNIP]

I wouldn't limit it's relevance as much as you, but i didn't intend to imply
that all Christians agree with me either. I'm well aware of the differences.
My main point of *that* particular argument was that for Christians on the
list, the NT will at least be *a* factor at many points where it interacts
with the HB. It's can't be thrown out entirely. More posts coming on some
other specific replies i received to this issue...

Dan Wagner