b-hebrew - Oops

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Dave Washburn" <dwashbur AT nyx.net>
  • To: Biblical Hebrew <b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Oops
  • Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2001 06:26:51 -0700

Friends,
Sorry for posting my dumb jokes twice. I received an automated
message that said my first one wasn't sent, and I never received it
back to my own box, but some folks have responded to it so
obviously something weird happened. Anyway, apologies for
wasting bandwidth.

Dave Washburn
http://www.nyx.net/~dwashbur
violated." C. S. Lewis