b-hebrew - RE: Hebrew text help needed

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Don A. Elbourne Jr." <delbourne AT home.com>
  • To: "Biblical Hebrew" <b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: Hebrew text help needed
  • Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2000 12:28:34 -0600

Richard,

If I understand you correctly, you are looking for a Hebrew text tagged with
strongs numbers. I do not believe one exists.

You may want to take a look at The Sword Project. http://www.crosswire.org
It is an open source Bible software project. They do have a copy of the
other thing you are looking for, the strongs dictionary in electronic
format. You may want to look into combining efforts with them, so that you
won't be duplicating much of your work. they focus primarily on Linux
interfaces, but they are currently looking for more people to work on the
Windows interface. They also have a PDA interface in the works.

Don A. Elbourne Jr.
http://elbourne.org