b-hebrew - Apology

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Dave Washburn <dwashbur AT nyx.net>
  • To: Biblical Hebrew <b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Apology
  • Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2000 01:40:18 +0000

To Ian and anyone else I've sent email to recently:
Don't open that !@#$ attachment, don't even try. Apparently, some idiot
with too much free time sent me a mail bomb. I have unwittingly passed
it on to I don't know how many others. If you have tried to open it,
run an up-to-date virus scan on ALL files on your computer at once.

I'm sending this from a Linux box, so hopefully this thing won't pick up
a virus that seems to be Microsoft-specific (yet another reason I don't
like Microsoft). My profoundest apologies to anyone I may have sent
this miserable thing to. As a professional computer geek, I have no
excuse.

--
Dave Washburn
dwashbur AT nyx.net