b-hebrew - Re: parashat ha-shavua

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Jane Harper <jharper AT ix.netcom.com>
  • To: Biblical Hebrew <b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: parashat ha-shavua
  • Date: Tue, 01 Aug 2000 16:09:15 -0700

> At 05:13 PM 8/1/00 -0400, you wrote:
> >shalom Hevre -- I'm wondering if it would be a encouragment to those
> >on the list to suggest short questions on the parashat ha-shavua` each
> >week?

I would go even further than this. Perhaps there's a group of
B-chaverim who might be interested in forming a sub-group to read
through all or part of the parasha each week?

Jane Harper
--
Life is a glorious cycle of song; a medley of extemporania.
Love is a thing that can never go wrong, And I am the Queen of Romania.