b-hebrew - Teknia with Hebrew database

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Jason Hare" <parousia_occ AT yahoo.com>
  • To: b-hebrew
  • Subject: Teknia with Hebrew database
  • Date: Tue, 29 Feb 2000 3:57:15

For anyone using the Teknia Languages Tools program provided by Bill Mounce
at http://www.teknia.com and the grammar book by C.L. Seow (and having the
Logos font _HebraicaII_):

I am putting together a database based on the HebraicaII font and Seow's
vocabulary. If you are interested in helping me debug it, please send me
an e-mail. So far, I have around 450 words entered. I will be able to
send it out as soon as I finish.

Also, if you have a suggestion for a better font to use (more universal)
having a set of vowel points, etc., I am up for it. Just let me know.

Thanks a lot!!

Jason Hare
Ozark Christian College
parousia_occ AT yahoo.com

  • Teknia with Hebrew database, Jason Hare, 02/29/2000