b-hebrew - RE: Tadmor and dating

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Niels Peter Lemche <npl AT teol.ku.dk>
  • To: "'b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu'" <b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: Tadmor and dating
  • Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2000 14:34:02 +0100

1) who is the addressee of this question? What part of the discussion does
it aim at?

2) Personally I do not know about any electronic resource, apart from the
electronic edition of Anchor Bible Dictionary.
Reallexikon der Assyriologie has not reached 'T' yet, and will not do it in
many years. Often the index in Pritchard Ancient Near Eastern Texts Relating
to th Old Testament will help a lot. The Tiglatpileser I reference to Tadmor
is on p. 275.

NPL